Wednesday, November 21, 2007

April 12, 2003

Josh: Just email me some random dialog.

Seth: "Hey John?"

John: "Yeah?"

Seth: "Could you remember to pull the shower curtain closed after you use it? If you leave it all bunched up, it doesn't dry and then it gets mildewy."

John: "Uh, yeah, I guess."

[curtain]

Robin: "Do they do penis puppetry as well?"

Seth: "Yes, but it happens inside their pants, where you can't see it."

[curtain]

Matt: "Seth?"

Seth: "Yes?"

Matt: "I have a question about coding style. When you do a typecast, do you prefer to have the spaces separating the name from the parentheses? Because I've seen it both ways in the source code."

Seth: "Yeah... I like it without the spaces, but that's a change I made -- when I started, most of the code had the spaces, so I've been taking them out as I go."

Matt: "OK."

[curtain]

No comments: